Rules and Policies
We Care About Your Comfort
Which is why we have provided a small list of rules and policies to help keep Lake Pleasant RV Park a fun, safe, and special place to camp.
- Payment/cancellation/refund policy: Accepting Cash/Visa/MasterCard. NIGHTLY cancellations under 7 days will incur a 50% of the total reservation cancellation fee. MONTHLY cancellations under 30 days of arrival will incur a fee equaling 50% of the monthly fee. NO SHOWS will be charged in full. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Check-In is after 1pm
Check-out is at 12 Noon. Please contact the office to extend your stay for an additional night.
- Please obey the posted 8.5 MPH speed limit and ONE-WAY streets. We don’t allow any vehicles other than cars and RVs. No Tents or car camping allowed.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when in the common areas of the park, including the Lake Pleasant Pond areas. Pet owners please pick up after your animals.
- Do not park on or place rugs/mats on the grass. We like to preserve our beautiful grassy landscape!
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
- Please do not feed the wildlife or swim/boat on the lake. Lake Pleasant is a dedicated wildlife habitat and doing so could harm the local environment.
- No package or mail deliveries of any type are allowed at Lake Pleasant.
Please contact the office directly for additional information on the rules and policies.